Seven things I am thinking about... Now:
1. adult rating
2. hmm adult rating
3. ok, parental guidance on this one
oh well my brain is stuck in this rut, all my thoughts are x-rated right now, sorry! :(
Seven things I should be doing... now:
1. time for the evening prayer, so i should be doing that
2. wanted to pick up a book
3. had to go shopping
4. exercise...just not in the mood to sweat, have already spent half a day without electircity.
4. penance, i should be doing that all the time
5. visit my neighbours, something i have been thinking of doing forever.
6. ask somebody to make me a cup of coffee....yeah am lazy and spoilt!
7. get my tickets done for____
Seven things I would ask God if I actually believed in his existence:
Well i do believe in his existence, still...
1. do u love me?
2. are u angry with me?
3. why is there all this madness in the world?
4. how come people fight and kill in your name?
5. How come there are so many rules?
6. will you forgive me my sins?
7 will keep you my family together?
Seven things that I think are funny. Haha :
1. Mr bean
2. My 3 month-old niece when she talks to me, her expressions make me laugh so!
3. My freinds and I, when we are sad specially!
4. Melodramatic or emotional scenes in movies, especially when watching with freinds.
5. talking to pretentious persons.
6. listening to pretentious persons, especially when they want to sing.
7. life, ok now i am becoming pretentious! haha
Ok now I tag:
This is tricky, many people dont ejoy being tagged or wont do it, so this is open to whomsoever wishes to reply to this. You may post your replies here on the comment page or if you do at your blog, let me know, would like to read your answers.