Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sickly thoughts

I have been sick the whole day, actually include the earlier night too. Lying in bed with an aching tummy, indigestion…too much eating lately. God makes sure I learn my lessons pronto, like this one for instance. Eating beyond my needs shall make me sick. Its true, I am given a quick rap across my knuckles when I am being bad, well it keeps me from straying too far which I tend to.

I hate being sick. I get terribly depressed when I have to lie in the bed, feeling uncomfortable and eating pills. A day or two of sickness and I feel I am dying. I get sad thoughts, dire thoughts, nobody-loves me thoughts, what-will-become of thoughts, will-I-survive-this thoughts…oh I am not a pleasant patient at all. Just one good thing about being sick today, was that I got to read my book without being disturbed…that is a joy in itself, to be able to turn page after page but then I stop reading after a while, as I like to make the book last longer.

1 comment:

gulnaz said...

lol, M, u sure get the picture. :)
thanks, I am much better today.