Hey CJ This is for you:
1. I have a strangely wide huge variety of tastes, in almost all things and sometimes they contradict each other. So I have to hide many of my pleasures or would rather not discuss them as I don't like to be judged.
2. I love all things beautiful, skies, flowers, words, expressions, acts, fabric, music, moon, rain, paintings, a well turned out cake, a kid's smile....endless really the amount of beauty in this world.
3. There is something tremendously satisfying about reading a book, the experience of its pleasure is something I look forward to and start craving when I haven’t been able to indulge myself in it for a very long time, like now.
4. I am a terribly, staunchly loyal person and am deeply, deeply hurt when people betray me, though after the initial shock, I bury it deep down, get on with the person....I don't much like confrontations, though I have long drawn out scenes in my head but there is something very distasteful about getting angry with another person. Perhaps I am wrong but...
5. I love to dance; there is something uniquely relaxing about it.
6. I am a worrier, should have probably written that in caps, highlighted it, underlined it and even then not fully conveyed how much of a worrier I am. I need to have positive people around me and I try not to think negatively as it can bring me down faster than a ton of bricks.
7. I am a caffeine addict and I have no desire to quit.
8. I have never liked borders and limits. I love to indulge myself till I make myself sick but I do it very very rarely and I don't think its healthy either. Its childish and crazy but that is how I am. I wish I could do so without hurting myself but growing up is about accepting consequences for your actions and hence one has to be responsible.
Now my turn to tag:
Please write 8 random facts about yourself and post in on your respective blogs, in case any body wants to post here in the comment section, feel at home.